Saturday, June 14, 2014

Grad Party Weekend


was able to be the decorating committee for my brother's grad party. He graduated from West Point and I couldn't be more proud of him. The West Point Army Knights are black and gold - fun colors to decorate with. I love metallic colors. Here are a few pictures from the party. I made the chalkboard signs that were actually reused for another grad party the next day {I just changed the menu and drink board to match it!}. I found the cute little chalkboards from Michael's for super cheap! Around the bar I decorated with gold/glitter paper garland that I made with twine.  Along with some black tissue paper garland for a little pop of black. For the table center pieces we spray painted mason jars gold and planted flowers in them. For candles, I used my gold glittered mason jars that I made for my thanksgiving table centerpieces. It was really pretty at night! It was such a fun party!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik