Monday, June 16, 2014

The Best Guy I Know

Yesterday was Father's Day, so we spent the day celebrating the best guy we know! God has blessed our little family of three with a wonderful, hard working, selfless husband and dad. I am so glad that God chose him to be my husband and to take care of our family. I couldn't do it alone and I am reminded everyday that I don't have to. He makes it possible for me to stay home with our sweet baby and works extra hard with out one word of complaint to make it happen. I'm so in love with this man more and more everyday.

 {Ok...gushing over :) ...} O and I got up to make daddy blueberry pancakes and bacon...can't go wrong with bacon! Then we set up our Father's Day display for when daddy came down stairs...after being pinterest inspired and "doddin' things up" a bit to make it how I wanted them, our Father's Day goodies came out pretty cute! You can download the Father's Day Tags for free below!



Download the Father's Day Gift Tags here!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you are so blessed to have such a wonderful husband! Love the tags! So creative!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!! I love your stuff!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik