Monday, September 29, 2014

Being Three is the Way to Be!

Phew! Finally able to post! I just went through the near catastrophic event of having no space on my computer which meant I couldn't download any pictures...my awesome husband helped me download to a hard drive and all is well with the world...silly I know!

A couple of weeks ago I got the great pleasure to help and be apart of two different 3 year old birthday parties! It was so much fun and I am so grateful for them asking me to help make their child's day special.

Party 1: It's a Great Day for a BEEday Party!
The first party was for an adorable little girl who had a "Bee" themed party! I made Oreo cupcakes with yellow "beehive" cream cheese frosting, a "Happy Birthday" bunting banner, and a large chalkboard. (This was my first customer that actually bought a chalkboard from me - design was included)!





 I had so much fun and the theme was adorable!

Party 2: Start your Engines! Calling all Firemen!
The second party was a fire fighter themed birthday party for my adorably handsome (don't mean to brag) God-son Will who also turned three! I added some decorations with two chalkboard signs and cupcake toppers! Will's awesome mom made delicious CLEAN (all good & healthy stuff) cupcakes and an adorable banner that read "Happy Birthday Sweet Boy." I helped with the cupcakes by making some simple butter-cream frosting.

All photo credit goes to Emily - Will's very talented mama and designer at Orange Verb.
(I wish I had half her photography talent!)





What a wonderful weekend filled with so much joy and birthday love! Happy birthday to two of the sweetest three year olds I know! If you are thinking about having a party...please contact me and I be sure to help you dodd-it-up!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik