Monday, September 8, 2014

Presentation is Everything!

My mother always said presentation is everything! I love finding new and cute ways to package goodies for different gifts and events. For about a year now I've been helping my dad and his speciality dentist practice with creating/baking/packaging simple yet thoughtful gifts and treats for his referring offices. We usually do a batch of about 10-15 offices per quarter and sometimes we will do all 33. It's been a fun way for me to stay creative while staying at home with my sweet boy! For the end of summer gifts we decided on lemon pound cakes packaged and delievered with the plates and utensils for enjoying the delicious treat! I'm in love with the way the packaging came out! If you know of anyone in the area looking to do personalized treats/gifts I am always looking to do more!










1 comment:

 
Images by Freepik