Monday, October 20, 2014

Fall and Doodles

Happy Monday! Man I am seriously sucking at this blogging thing lately...things always come up as soon as I sit down at my computer to post and well, I can't say I'm sorry because life happens and I might as well enjoy it :)

My first "Doodles with Dodd" class was FANTASTIC! The kiddos were adorable and we had a great time making our own tic-tac-toe rock game. I'm planning on doing an art/craft class for kids up to 10ish every couple of months, $20 a student! I heard that there are some adults who are interested in a craft class too so maybe that will come in the future too! Anyway, it was a blast and I even got a visit from some former students of mine who drove over an hour to come. So GREAT!




I think they all had fun and I definitely did! Look forward to maybe a Christmas craft class in the future! Dates TBA!

On to other news...we got family pictures taken and I have to just brag a little that our little O is seriously darling and we are just so in love with him! Check out Katie James Photography - she's awesome!


The Dodd household has been trying to decorate for fall and force the weather to feel more like fall...it isn't really working, but I hope the weather starts to cool a bit and stay that way.





1 comment:

  1. Love the TIC TAC TOE rock game!!! Doodles with Dodd ROCKS!. OHHH O.....you are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik